Monday 22 March 2010

Location Recce

The location chosen for this scene is a living room reason being it is a rather spacious area lighting is quite dim suitable for achieving a mysterious effect however, this scene could have been filmed in a number of locations as all that is shown is the person’s hands therefore, this did not cause any concerns. All of the filming will take place in the living room except for the CCTV shot. As location was at my place of residence no permission was needed.

The second location chosen is the walkover bridge located at Harris Academy. My reason for choosing this location is that it provides an excellent view of the school entrance and car park area, where I will be filming Mr. Carter entering the school building. I will then transfer the footage to Adobe After Effects where I will insert a special effect to make it appear as if it were a CCTV recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment