Monday 29 March 2010

Intial proposal and script

Sean Carter is principal at Harrington Academy, Monica Jackson his newly assigned PA enters the reception area where she is directed to Mr. Carter’s office. On her arrival she is immediately attracted to his stunning looks, dropping all her paperwork suddenly. As they both lower to gather the paperwork their eyes meet and it is love at first sight in her mind. When Sean goes to meet his wife for lunch she takes the opportunity to pry into his belongings and comes across a photo of him and his wife, which she slips into her bag. Later on that day when the office is quiet she produces the photograph from her bag and cuts and pastes her face in replacement for his wife, proclaiming ‘I Want Your Man’.

Monica enters the reception area looking rather lost and is approached by one of the receptionists.

Employee: Excuse me, can I help you?
Monica: Yes, I’m looking for a Mr. Sean Carter.
Employee: May I ask you who you are?
Monica: My name is Monica Jackson, I’ve been sent here by the agency as Mr. Carter’s PA for the week.
Employee: Oh yes, we were expecting you. Let me show you to his office.
Monica: Thank you!

As Mr. Carter opens the door Monica immediately drops all her paper work.
Monica: I’m so sorry.
Sean: Let me help you
Monica: Thanks that’s really kind of you... I am so embarrassed
Sean: Nah, don’t worry about it; I always get women falling at my feet. (They both laugh)
Monica: Thank you, Mr Carter
Sean: Please, call me Sean? Sorry I didn’t get your name?
Monica: Monica Jackson
Sean: Come in and I’ll get you started.
Monica: Can’t wait



A few hours later
Sean: I’m taking an extended lunch, meeting the Mrs, I’ll be back at three.
(Monica’s facial expression changes)
Monica: Ok, is there anything else I can do for you.
Sean: Yes, there’s a list of things I want you to do on my desk and if you need any further assistance you can go through to the staffroom next door where someone will help you. See you later
Monica: Ok, thank you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment